Italian Bear Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- 4-5 small white potatoes
- 1 lb Italian Bear Sausage
- 6-8 Whole Eggs ( this is what I use to serve just Warren and Easton, add 6 more eggs for David!!)
- Olive Oil
- Seasoning of your Choice
- Shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese
- Splash bottom of skillet with Olive Oil
- Cube Potatoes into small bite size pieces
- saute until golden on outside and soft in center
- set aside
- season potatoes as they cook, to your taste
- Brown Bear sausage in same skillet until fully cooked but not dried out
- mix all eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper as desired
- add the eggs to the sausage and mix completely
- After fully cooked and ready to serve, sprinkle top of sausage/egg mixture with shredded cheese
- Warm Sun-dried Tomato Wrap in microwave or oven
- Lay desired amount of sausage egg and potatoes on wrap, roll up and serve.
Tip: This is a great meal to make the day before a hunt or day in the outdoors. Premake all the burritos, wrap in foil, refrigerate, then reheat in microwave the next morning.
This is a protein packed, healthy meal that will “stick to your ribs” for a few hours making that morning hike to your favorite hunting spot all that much better!!