Venison Holiday Appetizer
Raised Hunting Venison Holiday Appetizer
- Marinate a deer loin 2 hours in 1/3 c soy, 1/3c teriyaki, 1/3 c Worcestershire sauce, plash of lemon, wad of brown sugar & some slap ya momma seasoning.
- Pull out and dry at room temp for 30 min
- Salt and pepper hard, spray with Pam
- 2 zone hot charcoal fire preferably toss apple wood on the fire before cooking.
- Sear loin on both sides 3-4 min per side
- Set on the grill over no fire for 5-6 min per side
- Pull off grill and let rest 10-15 min before slicing
- Sourdough bagget sliced into pencil thin width
- Heat butter and crushed garlic (a lot)
- Slather onto bread and broil
- Slice loin thinner than a pencil
- Put a very thin slice of horseradish hararti cheese on bread then the meat (use all the juice)
- Place a half sprig of onion on top
Total 0 Votes