MDT HNT26 Chassis System
A Purpose-built, 26oz Hunting Chassis now available from MDT. The MDT HNT26 Chassis System is a brand new addition to the MDT Chassis System line designed specifically for hunters. The MDT HNT26 Chassis weighs in starting at just 26oz for the full chassis system (including chassis base, buttstock, forend and grip).
Although MDT chassis systems have been used by hunters for years, this marks the first truly purpose-built hunting chassis from MDT. This legendary rifle chassis provides you with all of the usual benefits that you expect from a rifle chassis such as V-Block bedding, length of pull and comb adjustment, AICS magazine compatibility, thumb shelf etc, while catering specifically to the hunters needs.
The MDT HNT26 Chassis System offers the following additional design features making it the perfect option for hunters:
- Starting weight of just 26oz for chassis base, forend, buttstock and grip
- A snag free design to diminish or eliminate unwanted snag points when packing or moving through brush
- A foam filled carbon fiber buttstock to suit the ultra-lightweight construction while dampening vibrations and felt recoil
- Low profile magazine latch designed into the trigger guard, easily accessible and once again eliminating an unwanted snag point
- Option for a folding buttstock version for compact packing and storage
- Option for ARCA integrated right into the carbon fiber enclosed forend (which is an innovative first in the chassis industry)
- Designed for use with MDT’s new Polymer SA 3 Round Magazine, which fits flush into the magwell
The MDT HNT26 Chassis System is sold as a complete chassis kit including magnesium alloy base, foam filled carbon fiber buttstock, carbon fiber enclosed forend and a carbon fiber grip.
Available options: Remington 700 SA, Remington 700 LA CIP 3.850, Savage SA, Savage LA CIP 3.850, Tikka T3 SA, TIkka T3 LA
The MDT HNT26 Chassis System is available for pre-order at https://mdttac.com/hnt26-chassis-system.html with a starting price of $1299.95. Shipping is expected to begin summer 2021.
ABOUT MODULAR DRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES (MDT)
MDT is the leading precision rifle chassis manufacturer with offices and production in both Chilliwack BC Canada and Everson WA USA.
MDT was born out of a single purpose: to provide better value and better accuracy for precision rifles. The first MDT chassis was developed from the ground up based on the needs of shooters.
Our engineers verified every function and feature based on the input from competitive shooters. The end result was a game-changing product called the TAC21 that continues to perform at the range, in the field and competitions around the world.
Today, MDT chassis, magazines and accessories are still developed the same way.
We collaborate, question and verify our concepts with precision shooters from around the globe to ensure that every MDT product is designed with the same single purpose: to help you shoot better.
For more information see https://mdttac.com