Luth-AR Updated MBA-5 Buttstock
Luth-AR announces the Updated MBA-5 Buttstock for AR carbine rifles.
Luth-AR had re-designed the MBA-5 to utilize our industry leading Anti-Rattle set-screw design that has been used in the original MBA-3, MBA-4 carbine butt stocks.
The Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock is the latest in the MBA Series. Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine butt stock with a paddle-style adjustment lever, allowing rapid positioning. The wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld and the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 is designed to fit either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes and includes an industry exclusive Anti-rattle set-screw. The MBA-5 is Grovtec™ Quick Detach sling cup ready*. Paired with our Chubby Grip® and Palm Handguard® the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.
- Adjustable, lightweight carbine butt stock
- MBA ergonomic styling
- Paddle adjustment lever for rapid positioning
- Flared cheek rest
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mono-pod attachment
- Quick release cup pockets, both sides*
- Anti-rattle set-screw
- Rubber butt pad
- High-strength glass-filled nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
- Weight: 8.95 oz
- Fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes, .223 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
- The MBA-5 is available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Grovtec QD Cup
- Grovtec QD Sling Swivel
- Carbine Buffer Kit (Buffer tube, spring, buffer body, latch plate and lock ring)
MSRP $49.95, Dealer, Quantity and OEM pricing is available upon request.
*The Govtec QD cups and QD Sling swivels are sold separately.
For more information about Luth-AR’s award-winning products including the Chubby Grip®, Palm Handguard® and the MBA Modular Buttstock Assembly™, visit us at: