Lone Wolf Arms DAWN Slides for SIG P365 Pistols
After recently releasing the new DAWN 365 Barrels for SIG SAUER® P365 and P365 XL handguns, Lone Wolf® Arms continues to expand their offering for the popular SIG® platform with new DAWN Slides for SIG SAUER® P365 and P365 XL. In addition to their new barrels, Lone Wolf®’s DAWN 365 slides have been expertly designed to enhance the SIG® pistol shooting experience. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your carry gun or put together a new 365 build, Lone Wolf®’s DAWN line has you covered.
In addition to their superior performance, these slides are also drop-in ready for Lone Wolf® DAWN 365 Barrels or OEM barrels as well as factory frames and grip modules. The DAWN 365 profile design features improved serrations as well as profile bevels and facets which work together to reduce snagging, resulting in quicker and smoother drawing without compromising compatibility with most P365 holsters. The DAWN 365 slides also feature an optic cut for HOLOSUN 507K and other red dot pistol sights that share the same footprint.
Features of the DAWN slides include:
- Ready to go out of the box with drop-in installation.
- Designed to fit factory SIG frames.
- Compatible with Lone Wolf DAWN barrels as well as OEM P365 barrels.
- Treated for corrosion and wear resistance for greater longevity.
- Heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel construction for durability.
- Exacting tolerances for superior fitment and accuracy on target.
- Optic cut for red dots with a Holosun 507K footprint.
- Proudly made in the USA.
To learn more about the new DAWN 365 lineup from Lone Wolf® Arms, visit the Lone Wolf® Arms website.